Pulse 2 Quiz Night In - The Answers
PULSE 2 QUIZ NIGHT IN
How did you get on?
Here's the answers to our 8 rounds on our Pulse 2 Quiz Night
ROUND 1 - The Flashback (as heard with Chris Johnson & Paul Foster)
Did you work out the year that these songs come from?
ANSWER - 1972
ANSWER - 1979
ANSWER - 1983
ROUND 2 - Wake Up Your Brain (as heard with Chris Johnson)
1) What was the last song by The Beatles to get to number 1?
The Ballad Of John and Yoko
2) What’s the main fruit ingredient in a Liverpool Tart?
3) Which road sign was the winning entry in a school competition?
Elderly People Crossing
4) In the classic detective series Bergerac, what’s Bergerac’s first name?
5) Which musical instrument is mentioned in the lyrics to ABBA’s Dancing Queen
6) Which singer was the first to play himself in an episode of The Simpsons?
7) Who was the first British star to be a guest on The Muppet Show?
8) What's the only east coast resort that faces west?
ROUND 3 - A Question from Audrey (as heard with Paul Foster)
ROUND 4 - West Yorkshire Whereabouts (as heard with Chris Johnson)
Guess the West Yorkshire place from the cryptic audio clue
ANSWER - Denby Dale
ANSWER - Cooper Bridge
ANSWER - Roberttown
ANSWER - Temple Newsham
ANSWER - Earlsheaton
ROUND 5 - Lunchtime Lyrics (as heard with Jim Coulson)
1) You don't seem to know, or seem to care what your heart is for
ANSWER - Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
2) In rain or shine, You've stood by me girl
ANSWER - Queen - You're My Best Friend
3) Calls to mind the silver screen, And all its sad good-byes
ANSWER - George Michael - Careless Whisper
4) You want me to leave it there, afraid of a love affair
ANSWER - ABBA - Take A Chance On Me
5) With danger on my mind I would stand on the line of hope
ANSWER - Take That - Never Forget
ROUND 6 - Now That's What I Call A Name That Now Album...(as heard with Paul Foster)
Now That's What I Call Music was first released back in 1983, the most recent album due to be out is number 105. We've taken 3 songs from one of those albums, but can you figure out the year, AND the Now album number?
ANSWER - NOW 18 from 1990
ANSWER - NOW 44 from 1999
ANSWER - NOW 6 from 1985
ROUND 7 - Home Made West Yorkshire - 5 places in West Yorkshire recreated by Jim Coulson and his kids
ROUND 8 - Album Covers