Bradford Council say guide prices will range from £25,000 to £110,000.
Six Council owned homes will go up for auction at Elland Road on next month in a bid to fill the empty properties.
The Council says it obtained the homes, which are in varying states of repair, either through compulsory purchase orders, by agreement with the owners, or seizing them from people who have refused to pay Council Tax.
The units, from across the District, are included in an upcoming Yorkshire auction of Pugh Property, which will take place at Leeds United's ground on September 5.
The Council says auctioning properties it has purchased is one of the ways it can fill empty homes.
- 5 Priestley Street, Thornton, which will have a guide price of £30,000
- 1-3 Priestley Street, Thornton, which will have a guide price of £70,000
- 274 Haworth Road, Chellow Heights, with a guide price of £90,000
- 140 Walden Drive, Daisy Hill, which has a guide price of £45,000
- 7 Park Road, Shipley, which has a guide price of £110,000
- 50 Daisy Street, Great Horton, which has a guide price of £25,000.
A Bradford Council spokesperson said: "The majority of the properties listed here are a result of action taken by the our Empty Homes Team, while two of them are due us taking possession for persistent non-payment of Council Tax."