Three Children Taken To Hospital After Bradford House Fire

It happened on Friday night in Queensbury.

Firefighters say three children were taken to hospital following a house fire in the Queensbury area of Bradford on Friday night.

The blaze broke out on Hillcrest Drive just after 9.30pm.

One of the kids suffered smoke inhalation, the other two were taken for precautionary check ups.

The fire is believed to have been caused by a tea towel being left on top of an electric cooker hob.

Luckily, the house had a working smoke alarm, which was set off and alerted the occupants to the blaze.

More from Local


Cover art for Don't Give Up On Us

On Air

Late Night Love playing David Soul - Don't Give Up On Us

Have you tried...