Competition - Whose Line Is It Anyway?
"Whose Line is it Anyway?" moves to Paul Carrington's Big Drive Home.
I'll give you a line from a famous song and your task is to identify the song. Here is our on-line version. Fancy winning a Pulse 2 Prize Pack? See how many of these you can get right. Fill in the form and we'll put your name into the draw. The winner will be announced shortly:
1) Trust everybody and get the job done.
2) Your kiss, filled with tenderness
3) Though we gotta say goodbye for the Summer
4) You can be my bodyguard, I can be your long lost pal
5) Meet me by the entrance of the Tube
6) I can't stand this indecision, married with a lack of vision
7) Please turn me over!
8) Kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me.
9) Tonight you're mine completely
10) Does he love me? I want to know.