Pay Your Bills Competition Rules
1.Standard Pulse 2 Terms and Conditions apply – and can be found here
2.The prize fund totals £1,500. Bill values will ordinarily be paid to the maximum value of £75, however this is at the discretion of management and some bills paid may exceed this amount.
3. Up to three winners will be randomly selected each day Monday – Friday on Pulse 24.Calls can happen at any times throughout the day between the hours of 6am - 6pm Monday - Friday
5.Entries are limited to one bill per person
6.Winner must be contactable on the number supplied on the entry form
7.The prize is not transferable to any other bills. Only one photo can be uploaded per entry and a maximum of three entries per person is allowed
8.There is no cash alternative offered
9.Amount on the bill will be made payable in cheque, to the name supplied, and sent within 28 days of winning
10.Winners name will be displayed on the Pulse 2 website under the prize winners section
11. All information, excluding name and address, e.g. account numbers should be covered before uploading your photo
12. Each bill owner will be called TWICE throughout the show they win within. If they fail to answer on both occasions, they are not eligible to win the prize and their bill will go back in the draw on this occasion
13. If you are one of our lucky winners and payment of your bill is due before the estimated arrival date of your cheque, please ensure you pay your bill by the deadline given on the bill and do not wait for the cheque to arrive before doing so
14. For those bills selected as winners, Pulse 2 will send the value amount to cover said bill, however it still remains the responsibility of the bill payer to process the payment of the bill
15. Bills must be in UK Pounds in and in the station transmission area.