Win Tickets To See Huddersfield Giants
We’ve teamed up with The Huddersfield Giants throughout the 2018 season...
You could be attending the next Huddersfield Giants Home Game and treating your family to a fun fuelled few hours of Rugby! The prize is for 4 people (2 adults and 2 children under 16) and it's easy to get involved!
Simple tune into Paul Foster on Pulse 2 all this week and tell us the answer to BIG Eorl's BIG question on the entry form below.
Or listen to BI Eorl's question here:
The 2018 Betfred Super League season is now under way and the Huddersfield Giants are preparing for another action-packed season, full of twists and turns. The Claret and Gold will be looking for another top eight finish, and to improve on last season’s finish with the changes that have been made both on, and off, the field of play.
The Giants squad contains an array of star names, including 2013 Man of Steel Danny Brough, the ever-present and resilient captain Leroy Cudjoe, and Jermaine McGillvary, who was England’s stand-out performer at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup down under.
The club-made off-season signings, with the additions of Adam Walne, who arrived at the Giants from Salford, and Colton Roche, who left Bradford to sign with the Club. The mid-season arrivals of Jordan Turner, from the Canberra Raiders & Jordan Rankin, who came from Wests Tigers, bolstered the squad halfway through the season, and they will be looking forward to a great first full campaign for the Claret and Gold. Academy prospect Kruise Leeming featured in every game for the Giants last season, the only Giants to do so. He will be looking to emulate that this year, alongside teammates such as Jake Mamo, Ryan Hinchcliffe and Sebastine Ikahihifo.
The 2018 season is one full of hope and expectancy.
Look out for some exciting offers to watch the Giants in action via www.giantsrl.com
Huddersfield Giants Home fixtures are as below:
- Friday 23rd February: Huddersfield Giants v St Helens (Kick-off 7:45pm)
- Thursday 15th March: Huddersfield Giants v Hull KR (Kick-off 7:45pm)
- Friday 30th March: Huddersfield Giants v Leeds Rhinos (Kick-off 7:45pm)
- Sunday 8th April: Huddersfield Giants v Castleford Tigers (Kick-off 3:00pm)
- Sunday 15th April: Huddersfield Giants v Salford Red Devils (Kick-off 3:00pm)
- Friday 4th May: Huddersfield Giants v Widnes Vikings (Kick-off 7:45pm)
- Friday 15th June: Huddersfield Giants v Catalans Dragons (Kick-off 7:45pm)
- Thursday 5th July: Huddersfield Giants v Hull FC (Kick-off 7:45pm)
- Thursday 12th July: Huddersfield Giants v Wigan Warriors (Kick-off 7:45pm)
- Friday 27th July: Huddersfield Giants v Wakefield Trinity (Kick-off 7:45pm)